Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Friday 3-15-24 Happy Friday & Having Fun With VR

 

Doing the happy dance

We had another fun day of playing with the Quest 3 headsets (Virtual Reality). 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 31 minutes and 2 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. Then I moved onto play Angry Birds. I also played a couple of games of Sudoku.

I played The Lost World Jurassic Park to try to get new high score but was unsuccessful.

I worked out with Synth Riders for an hour.

Larry and I continued playing with virtual reality. In the afternoon we played in Horizon World with Louise. We went to the jigsaw puzzle room, where I assembled a couple of puzzles along with six other people. Larry watched me and Louise tried helping. Then we went to the NFL room, where we shot hoops. Larry didn't shoot any hoops because you have to jump and he has problems with the movement. We were in Horizon for a couple of hours and had a super time.

After dinner we went back into Horizon World. Louise was already there, we sent her an invite to join us but either she didn't receive it or she preferred to stay in another world. We went to the puzzle room Larry was in the other day. When he was there before a kid discovered a lot of the answers and was moving so fast that sometimes Larry didn't know what he did. There are nine rooms and you have to solve puzzles to move from one room to the next. We got through the first two of the rooms. When you solve the puzzle everyone in the room has to do the last piece before you can move on. We had mostly been alone, sometimes a kid would show up but they would soon get bored and leave. In the third room a girl came in and figured out the last clue but then other people arrived and not understanding how things worked they ended up undoing what had been done. We could not communicate with them, not sure if they were not listening or possibly they didn't speak English. Anyway we could not get out of the room and Larry was being bothered by motion sickness so we left. We had a lot of fun and will attempt it again but next time we will choose to use a private room. We had no idea others could show up and join in after we started the game.

After leaving Horizon Worlds we watched an episode of Northern Exposure. When Larry went to bed I started watching the Harry Potter movies series of eight movies. I watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Madame Blanc Mysteries. I ended doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth