Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, March 4, 2024

Sunday 3-3-24 Just Having Fun

 

Just having fun

We had a great day of having fun. It was a warm day with the high of 81 degrees and wind. 

The wind didn't keep the birds away from building their nest in the birdhouse. They were gone for a couple of days, it had gotten colder, windy and little sun but they came back yesterday. It still amazes me how they build their nest just using their beaks. The two birds work very well together. One of them brought a long stick and had to maneuver to get it to fit in the small hole. The birdhouse is about half full of leaves and twigs. 

One of the birds

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 21 minutes and 3 seconds, which put me in 36th place in my group. That ok, it's just luck of the draw. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I played last week challenge in pinball The Sopranos. I didn't get a new high score but I did very well. I came in 38th out of 70 participants. After the time expired at 12:30 pm Larry changed the number of balls from 3 to 5. I played the new challenge, Twister. My first high score was 463,939,150. Twister is a very cool and has multiple virtual reality rooms. Before I played Twister Larry asked me to look around and he changed the rooms. This was so cool. After playing the challenges I played Attack From Mars. I played a great game I got all the spaceships for Germany, France, Italy, England and the United States and I attacked Mars but I still didn't get on the board. This is the first time I had ever got all the counties so I'm very excited about that.

Twister


 

Attack From Mars


The Sopranos

I worked out on the Wii Fit for a half hour and a half hour on Just Dance 2014. I danced six songs for 20 minutes and three other songs for 10 minutes. I worked out with Synth Riders for a half hour and burned 123 calories.

Six songs for 20 minutes

I worked on the diamond painting of Winnie the Pooh & Friends.

Winnie the Pooh & Friends

Larry played with virtual reality in a theater atmosphere. One of the movies he experimented with was Black Widow so in the evening we watched it on our television. It a Super Hero movie and is very good.

For dinner I cooked a frozen pizza on the grill. It was a Great Value Rising Crust Supreme. We hadn't done this in a long time and it tasted good. After Larry went to bed I watched Twister and The Bourne Identity. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with the total of 123,654 steps.

Our dinner


   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth