Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Monday 3-18-24 Dancing, Minnie & Having Fun

 

The rain went away and the wind came up. We had wind out of the north and at times it was strong. The high temperature was 62 degrees and with the wind it was chilly.

I started the day by vacuuming the house and got the living room ready for our dance. I put a blue X with painter tape so we know where the flag pole center of the square is. This is very important so we'll be on the right place while dancing. I do this everyday we dance. When we're finished I take up the tape so we get our living room back.

Doing a little housework

Larry and I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 11:00 for an hour. This week Di called and danced by herself because Terry had to do some errands. Di called five tips to 18 participants. Some of the dancers said they were having problems knowing where to be because they usually follow Terry. Larry danced the first two tips with me. He helped me a lot. The dancers dressed in green to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, which was yesterday. Di called to Irish songs. We had a super time dancing to Di and with friends.

 

Robin's background of Terry and Di during their visit

 

Amy showing off her St. Patrick's Day coffee mug

 


All the participants

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Experts Only of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 41 minutes and 50 seconds, which put me in 8th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

After lunch we went to town to do a couple of errands. First we stopped at The Home Depot to get replacement parts for our irrigation system (extensions and sprinkler heads). The landscape guys repaired/replaced some of our irrigation heads last week. Unfortunately they didn't do a very good job. Most of them were spraying incorrectly. A couple were buried under the new sod and are therefor not working at all. They had to replace one of the septic heads and not only did they cover it with sod it is so low in the ground that even when it is exposed it doesn't spray correctly. Larry fixed and adjusted all the irrigation heads today but he will have to dig up and extend the septic one. He will do that later this week.

We also went to the storage center to pick up the Minnie. We're going on our Spring trip next week and we wanted to get it ready.

Minnie

When we got the Minnie home Larry filled it up with water. 

Last fall every once in awhile we would get a faint smell of propane near the back door of the Minnie. Larry bought a electronic propane leak detector. Today he used it and did indeed find a very small leak on the back of our refrigerator. He fixed it and checked all the other propane connectors around the Minnie. Everything is fine.

I worked out with the Wii Fit for a half hour and with Synth Riders for 45 minutes.

Working out

Larry put in a grocery delivery this morning and it arrived at 3:00. After the groceries were delivered I put them away.

Grocery shopping

For dinner we had leftover Hawaiian Grillers. Today I barbecued them on the grill and they tasted better.

In the evening we watched A Wrinkle In Time, a movie out of our collection. I thought it was cute but Larry wasn't impressed. After Larry went to bed I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and the 10th episode of the 11th season of Father Brown. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group. This a great beginning for the week. LIFE IS GOOD!!!



 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth