Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, March 23, 2024

Friday 3-22-24 Dancing, Workout & Spring Trip Preparation

 

Springtime is here

The day started with the temperature of 48 degrees. By midday the temperature was 69 degrees. The rain was gone and we had a beautiful shining day.

We started the day out by going to town to do a few errands. First stop was the post office to stop the mail. Next was The UPS Store to pick up our mail and stop the mail. Afterward we went to Walmart to do our grocery shopping for our trip. The last stop was Dollar Tree to pick up items we couldn't get at Walmart, such as Betty Crocker cookies in a bag and bleach for the septic tank.

Running errands

When we got home it was lunchtime. I put the groceries away and put a salad together for lunch. When lunch was over Larry went outside and continued working on the Minnie project he was working on yesterday. He spent the whole afternoon doing the project.

While Larry worked on the project he did take a short break to help the neighbors unload a trailer and take some items in their new home.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Medium Mayhem Mini of 15 games. It took me 57 minutes and 42 seconds, which put me in 27th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I also played Blood Machines on the pinball machine. I still didn't get a new high score but I had fun trying.

Blood Machines
 

I worked out with the Wii Fit for a half hour and Synth Riders for 45 minutes.

Working out

I had a pleasant surprise. I thought that I didn't have a dance today but Ett emailed us and said she was calling her weekly dance. At 6:30 I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance for an hour. She called four tips to 12 participants. We just danced. She will be gone for a couple of weeks and return to call a week. Then she's going overseas on a trip. I let everyone know I'll be gone for six weeks. I had a great time dancing to Ett and with friends.

Get a partner and dance

After the dance we watched a couple of episodes of Northern Exposure. When Larry went to bed I watched the last movie in the Harry Potter series of movies called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. I started the third season of Madame Blanc Mysteries. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth