Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, March 18, 2024

Sunday 3-17-24 Rainy Relaxing Day

 

Rainy Day

We had an overcast day with drizzling throughout the day. We just hung around the house.

 

Just hanging around

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 6 minutes and 55 seconds to solve, which put me in 15th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

The weekly challenge of The Lost World Jurassic Park ended today at 2:00 my time. I played the game for about an hour and didn't get a new high score. I came in 57th place out of 69 participants. This week is the end of the season so instead of taking the next game on the list, they had a special poll. The game that won was Blood Machines. This game was taken from the movie and custom designed instead of taken from a real pinball game. This made it was a little difficult to install. Larry downloaded the game and installed in both 2D and virtual reality. The game looks a lot different from 2D to virtual reality, it looks like a different game. Once it was installed Larry played it a couple of time to make sure it worked correctly in both. I played it a bit and got a high score of 29664593. So far there were only five participants and I came in last place. It's only the first day so I have plenty of time to improve my score.

Blood Machines


The Lost World Jurassic Park

I worked out on the Wii Fit for a half hour and with Synth Riders for 45 minutes.

Afterwards I played a few fruit/slot games on the arcade cabinet. They were Jackpot Bars, Jackpot X and Jolly Taverner. I hadn't played the slots games in a very long time and had a fun time.

 
Jackpot Bars
 


Jackpot X


Jolly Taverner

In the evening we watched a movie called Marlowe. It was a private detective movie set in 1939. It had a lot of big name stars but the script and acting was very poor. It jumped around a lot. I didn't like it. Afterwards I watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with 123,609 steps.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth