Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, March 25, 2024

Sunday 3-24-24 Finished Trip Preparation


We're starting our Spring Trip. I'm sorry we won't have any internet or cell service for a few days so there will be no blogs. 

We had a very windy day. A front came through with a cold wind. The high today was 69 degrees. We were suppose to get rain with the front but it missed us. Some places in town did get some rain.


 Hold on tight Tiger


We spent most of the day getting ready for the trip. 

We ran a heater and a fan in the laundry room to dry the wall out where the leak was. Larry put the fan and heater away. Then he moved the washer back in it's cubby hole. He connected the hoses and turned on the water. There were no leaks. Now I can do laundry for the trip.

I put a load in the washer and then we went to Walmart to pick up a few items to take with us. When we got home Larry checked the wall out again. It was dry. I'm very grateful I have Larry and he found the leak and fixed. 

Larry loaded up all the electronics we're taking with us on our trip. Then we put the motorcycle carrier on the back of the Minnie and loaded the motorcycle. Larry strapped the bike in place while I held it. He put the cover on the bike and strapped it down.

Ready for the spring trip

I loaded up the refrigerator and freezer with food. After the laundry was finished I loaded up the clothes. In between loading the Minnie I did some housework because I like to come back to a clean house. I vacuumed, dusted and cleaned the bathrooms. I also made taco meat and a pasta dish to take with us.

Doing housework

I worked out with the Synth Riders for about an hour. 

I didn't get a chance to play any pinball. In the weekly challenge of Blood Machines I came in 52nd place out of 67 participants.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Two Game Tango of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Spider). It took me 1 hour, 14 minutes and 54 seconds to complete, which put me in 25th place in my group.

In the evening we watched a few episodes of Northern Exposure. When Larry went to bed I finished watching the third season of Madame Blanc Mysteries. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week. I ended up doing 122,212 steps for the week.   

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth