Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, March 11, 2024

Sunday 3-10-24 Daylight Saving Starts, Virtual Reality & Having Fun

 

Daylight Saving Starts

Today started daylight saving. Last night before I went to bed I moved the clocks that needed it forward. The Alexa devices set themselves. 

I started the day making oatmeal for breakfast. After breakfast we went to Walmart in Belton to buy a Quest 3 headset for Louise. While there we picked up a few items we were getting low on. Afterwards we went across the street to HEB to buy some more of the Western Grillers and other items we couldn't buy at Walmart.

Shopping at HEB

When we got home I decided to go back to bed for a couple of hours. While I slept Larry started working on setting up Louise's headset. 

Larry spent the day working on virtual reality headsets. He worked on using Big Screen on the three headsets. He would like to have all the headsets to be able to communicate with each other. Last night Larry and I watched a movie together and had fun. Today he worked on being able to have us all casting together instead of individually. He had it working but in the evening we tried it and it failed. He's not giving up, he'll continue working with it.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 16 minutes and 25 seconds, which put me in 15th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

This morning was the end of this weeks pinball challenge of Twister. I played a few times trying to get a new high score but didn't. I ended up going in 60th out of 73 participants. The new challenge for this week is The Lost World Jurassic Park. I didn't have time to play it but I will tomorrow. 

I worked on the diamond painting of Winnie the Pooh & Friends. I finished it. Now I have to decide what to do with it. This was the last one out of set of six (Disney, Bambi, Lady and the Tramp, Stitch, Lion King and Winnie the Pooh & Friends).

Winnie the Pooh & Friends


The set of of diamond paintings

I worked out with the Wii Fit for a half hour and a half hour with Synth Riders. While working out with Synth Riders I complained about the balls being too low and I had to sit on the floor to hit them. Larry put on Louise's headset and joined me in the program. He found out how to fix the problem, it was under settings where the height of the balls were set at 3.4. He told me to set them at the same height as he had, which was 5.4. I did that and it worked perfect.

After Larry went to bed I watched Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows and Shrek 3 from our movie collection. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week wit ha total of 123,096 steps.

  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth