Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, March 3, 2024

Saturday 3-2-24 Mowing, Games, Diamond Painting & More

 

Beautiful Day

We had a gorgeous day with a lot of sunshine. The temperature in the morning was 45 degrees and the high was 82 degrees. 

I started the day off by starting my last diamond painting, which is Winnie the Pooh & Friends.

Winnie the Pooh and Friends

My new weekly challenge, which starts tomorrow is Twister. He downloaded and loaded it on the pinball cabinet. It was one of the easier tables to install. They all take a little longer because he has to install not only the normal table but also the virtual reality version. Once he got them installed and configured he had to play both of them to insure they worked correctly. He said the virtual reality version is very cool. I'll play it tomorrow.

I did play this week's challenge The Sopranos. I didn't get a new high score but I had fun trying.

The Sopranos

We had some dew this morning and our septic system also sprayed the backyard so we had to wait for the temperature to rise and the sun to dry it out so I could mow. The far part of the backyard was getting our of control. Larry filled the mower with gas and got it running. It took a bit because it hadn't been started for a long time. It took me a little over an hour to mow. While I mowed Larry weedeated, edged and blew off the driveway. Then he went inside and replaced the air filters. 

Backyard mowed


Backyard before it was mowed

After I cooled off I worked out with Synth Riders. Today I started working out with new songs. I ended up working out to two new songs, there were other songs available but they were not free, $1.99. I worked out with the two songs two times. Then I worked out with the other five songs I have been working out with. I ended up working out with Synth Riders for 30 minutes and burned 123 calories. Then worked out for a half hour with the Wii Fit.

Working out

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Spider Adventure of 20 games. It took me 3 hours, 22 minutes and 12 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group.

In the evening we watched Spider-Man No Way Home. After Larry went to bed I watched Aquaman and Frozen II from our movie collection. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth