Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, March 22, 2024

Thursday 3-21-24 Getting Ready For Spring Trip & More

 

Preparing for Spring Trip

It's about time for our spring trip, we will be wandering around in the Minnie for six weeks. We started to get the Minnie ready yesterday and continued today.

It sprinkled all day. In the evening a rain storm came through. While we were relaxing in front of the television we saw lightening and then there was thunder. Next came the rain. It poured for awhile but by 10:00 the rain stopped.

Raining hard

We didn't have any dances today so we planned to work on getting the Minnie ready. Unfortunately the wet weather hindered this. Larry did a bit of work on the wiring and a switch to change the refrigerator from the house battery to the Lithium battery. He decided to install a new fuse block that will allow future expansion but he didn't have one. Amazon delivered it this evening so he'll install it tomorrow. I started to load the Minnie with the dry foods and paper products. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Free Cell). It took me 55 minutes and 38 seconds to complete, which put me in 17th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I worked out with the Wii Fit for a half hour and with the Synth Riders for an hour.

I played the weekly pinball challenge of Blood Machine and James Bond Dr. No in Virtual Reality on the pinball cabinet. I didn't get a new high score on Blood Machine but had fun. The virtual reality room, that Blood Machine is very cool. When I played Dr. No I entered my initials at the end and had a super time playing the game. While I was playing Larry said when I finished Dr. No I could play Donkey Kong Jr., I thought he was talking about our arcade cabinet but he was talking about the virtual reality room. It had an arcade cabinet with Donkey Kong Jr. in it, of course you can't really play it but inside of virtual reality it looks real.

Dr. No virtual reality room with Donkey Kong Jr.

 


Blood Machines room

Later on I played games on the arcade cabinet. I played four pinball games (Goldeneye, Rock 'n' Roll Diner, Dolly Parton and Elvis) and two arcade games (Super Pac-Man and 1941). When I played Goldeneye I entered my initials in the game. The arcade game 1941 is a war game, where you shot the enemy planes and other war items as you fly around. It a lot of fun. 

1941


Dolly


Elvis


Goldeneye


Rock 'n' Roll Diner


Super Pac-Man

In the evening we watched two episodes of Northern Exposure. Then I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 and a couple of episodes of Madame Blanc Mysteries. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth