Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Friday 3-8-24 Dancing, Diamond Painting and Virual Reality

 

Humid Day

We started the day out with a short rain shower. It didn't rain long but it rained hard enough to wet everything. The clouds stayed around so it was humid. It got up to 74 degrees. We kept cool under the fans.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 47 minutes and 27 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Larry spent the day playing with our Quest 3 headsets and learning how to do different things with it. Asguard Wrath II is a free game that came on the headset. It's an action game and I spent a few hours playing the game until I got stuck in a room. It's a lot of fun. Larry continued working with the Big Screen program. After Ett's dance we watched an episode of Northern Exposure through the headset and Amazon. It worked great.

Asguard Wrath 1 scene

I worked on Winnie the Pooh & Friends diamond painting. I played Twister a few times to get a new high score and failed but had fun.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour. Ett had problems login on Zoom so we started a little late. People were worried because she usually login early. She ended up calling three tips to 9 participants. I had a super time.

While I dance Larry called Louise and invited her to the house tomorrow to play with Virtual Reality. She was excited about learning Virtual Reality.

After Larry went to bed I watched Armageddon from our movie selection. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth