Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, March 8, 2024

Thursday 3-7-24 Playing With Quest 3 Headsets & having Fun

 

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day. 

We didn't have any dances today but we had fun playing with the Quest 3 headsets. Larry setup the new headset to enter into Meta Horizon Worlds. It's a free game that came on the headset. He first had to create an avatar for me. Next he had to setup an account. Once I was all setup the headset was ready for me. After I entered into the program Larry invited me to join his group. Then we entered into the main menu so I could get familiar in moving around the worlds using the controllers buttons and joystick. I walked around the area and into rooms. I tried out shooting objects with a gun I had to learn how to grab it. Larry explained this. After a bit we went into a social world, where we met a gentleman from the Netherlands. He took us through different worlds, some he created. He answered our questions. The worlds are mind blowing. One of his worlds was his house. We walked through it and went outside. We stood on the deck and watched sailboats go by, heard the water in the ocean, birds flying overhead and many more things. He spent over two hours showing us around. There are thousands of worlds. We had a super time.

Our avatars waving 

In the evening we played with the headset on another program called Big Screen, where you can watch movies together. It took awhile to figure how to make it work. Once Larry figured it out we watched part of Ant Man. The picture on the screen was very crisp and the sound was very clear. Tomorrow we'll play with it some more. 

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Free Cell and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 1 hour, 11 minutes and 29 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I worked on the diamond painting of Winnie the Pooh & Friends. So far I have completed Pooh, Eeyore and Piglet. 

Winnie the Pooh & Friends

I worked out using the Wii Fit for a half hour and a half hour with Synth Riders. I worked out to five different songs on Synth Riders. They were rhythm songs.

After Larry went to bed I watched the last Borne movie, which was Jason Bourne. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth