Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Wednesday 8-26 Happy Birthday Larry


 

Today was Larry's Birthday!! 

In the morning Larry treated outside for bugs, it had been almost two months since he last treated. While he this I did housework ( vacuumed, wash the floors and laundry).

 

It's time to clean the house
 

In the afternoon we had a small weather front come through with wind and rain. When I saw that it was raining I was very excited because we need the rain but disappointed when it only lasted a few minutes. A nice thing about the front was it kept the temperature in the low 90's. 

I baked the rest of the German Chocolate cupcake mix to celebrate Larry's birthday. He didn't open his gifts because he decided to wait until we celebrate my birthday.

We attended three virtual dances. The first one was Dayle Hodge's weekly A2 dance at 11:00 for an hour. We had 42 people zoomed in. Dayle called four tips and did a great job. We had a great time.

The second dance was Ett McAtee's weekly C1 Workshop at 1:00 for an hour. We had 51 people zoomed in. Ett called five tips and did a good job. She cued the first four tips and the fifth tip with no cueing. Larry sat out the fifth tip but I tried it. I was on the wrong side of the square a few times but overall I think I did very well dancing by myself and three phantoms. We had a fun time dancing to Ett.

The third dance was Doren McBroom's weekly C1 dance at 6:30 for an hour and a half. This week he asked Don Moger to join him and help call the dance. They both called three tips a piece. It was an ok dance.

 

Just having fun

 

In between the dances Larry worked on a new Cameo project. He is learning new things with the program, he likes figuring things out so he's having fun. While Larry did this I played my Solitaire Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango Mini (three Spider games and three Klondike games). It took me 14 minutes and 2 seconds to complete, which put me in 12th place in my group. Then I read a bit.

After Larry went to bed I continued watching the fifth season of Bosch. Today I ended up doing 22,000 steps. We had a super day.

Relaxing in front of the television


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth