Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Monday 8-17 Birthday Surprise

Happy Birthday Louise
 

We had a super day. It was a bit cooler, the high was 95 degrees. It was very pleasant because there was a cloud covering along with a little breeze.

Today was Louise's Birthday so we decided to surprise her. Due to the Coronavirus we haven't seen her in months. She has been social distancing and wearing a mask. On the way to her house we picked up a half dozen birthday balloons. When we got to her house and knocked on her door she was surprised to see us. She loved the balloons. We brought lunch and dessert and gifts to celebrate her birthday. For lunch we had bacon sandwiches on English muffins and chips. Louise loves German Chocolate cake so I baked some German Chocolate cupcakes for dessert. We surprised her again by putting candles on the cupcakes. After dessert Louise opened her birthday gifts.

 

Birthday cupcakes

Louise blowing out candles

Alice in her special place for quiet time

Louise opening her gifts

Birthday balloons
 

Larry made boxes for gift cards, he even made the gift cards. Amazon now has a print from home option so he imported a few pictures of Louise and put them on the cards. Then he printed the cards out on the printer. They came out super. Another gift Larry made was a layered project of the letter L along with her name inside a frame. 

 

Gift card boxes

Layered letter project
 

While celebrating Louise's birthday I played with Alice. We had a super time celebrating Louise's birthday at her house.

When we got home I did my daily challenges and The Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 29 minutes and 8 seconds, which put me 19th place in my group. Today in Microsoft Solitaire when you do the Daily Challenges and The Event your points are doubled. 

We watched our YouTube videos. 

In the evening we watched an episode of Endeavour. Then I finished watching the first season of Accused. Then I watched a movie on Amazon called Steel Magnolias. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me third place in my group.

 

Relaxing in front of the television


       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth