Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Monday 8-3 Finished Winter Haven Puzzle

Smile and have fun



Today it got to 101 degrees. We spent the day inside under the air conditioner.

I started the day by doing my daily challenges and The Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 27 minutes and 35 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group. 

We attended one virtual dance, Joachim Ruhenbeck's weekly A1/A2 dance. The dance was two hours long, the first hour was A1 and the last hour was A2. We had 47 people zoomed in. Joachim was on vacation in Poland with friends. The friends were square dancers and the husband was a caller. We had dancers from Russia, Australia, Switzerland, Germany and the United States. Joachim called a great two hours dance. He called Diamond Circulates from different positions. He made the dance a lot of fun and complex at times. We had fun.

After the dance we watched YouTube videos. I worked on my puzzle until it was completed. It took me almost three months to complete the 2000 pieces.


Majestic Winter Haven Puzzle


In the evening we had a weather front come through with some wind and a small amount of rain, then the power went out. About an hour later the power was restored so we watched an Amazon movie called The Girls of Summer. It was about a young woman who worked on her father's sod farm during the day and a drummer at night. It was a slow moving movie and wasn't too good. Then I continued watching the sixth season of Psych. I did 26,000 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth