Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, August 17, 2020

Sunday 8-16 Another 100 Degree Day

It's hot

Another hot day in Texas. We spent the day keeping cool indoors. The temperature got to 104, thank goodness the humidity was 27%.

In the morning Larry did a Halloween Decoration Project using the Cameo. This was a  4 layer project with extra witches and bats. He put the project in a frame with an orange background. The finished project came out excellent.

 

Halloween project

While Larry worked on that I did my daily challenges and The Event: Two Game Tango Mini (3 Klondike games and 3 Tri Peak games). It took me 14 minutes and 27 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group.

We attended two virtual dances today. The first dance was Doren McBroom's weekly DBD dance for his Crossfire Club at 1:30. This week Doren asked Dayle Hodge to cover for him. The dance was an hour and a half long. The first hour was a workshop, where Dayle walked through moves the dancers were having problems with. The last half hour was more complex because Dayle called faster. We broke down a few times but we had fun. We had 55 people participating in the dance. The last half hour Doren zoomed in to thank Dayle for covering for him. Dayle did an excellent job of calling the DBD dance.

The second dance was Loren Smith's weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30. Loren called three tips of A2 and two tips of C1 tips. During the A2 tips we had 47 participates and the C1 tips we had 37 participates. We had a super night of dancing to Loren.

 

 

 After the last dance I started to watch a series on Acorn called Accused. Every episode has a different story to tell. I watched three episodes. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which gave me 175,331 for the week. This put me in fourth place in my group.  

     

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth