Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Saturday 8-8 Laid Back Day

Relaxing Day

 

We had a day off of square dancing so we just relaxed. Larry experimented with different things on the Cameo. 

In the morning I did my daily challenges and The Event: World Tour Mini of seven games. It took me 18 minutes to complete, which put me in 20th place. I did a lot better today because five of the games were the easy level and two of the games were medium. 

In the afternoon I did my housework and laundry. We watched YouTube videos.

Doing housework and laundry

We have a Fire Television and one of it's channels is called IMDb TV. Their movies and shows are free with very little commercials. Tonight we watched a movie called The Monument Men. The movie was based on a true story of a World War II platoon whose task was to rescue art masterpieces that were stolen by the Nazis and return them to where they were stolen from. The movie had a great cast: George Clooney, Matt Damon, Bill Murray, John Goodman, Hugh Bonneville and Jean Dujardin. It was a great movie. Afterwards I finished watching the seventh season of Psych and started the eighth season of Psych. I ended up doing 29,000 steps.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth