Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Friday 8-21 Happy Friday

Happy Friday
 

It's the end of another week so celebrate with a dance.

I spent the morning doing my daily challenges and the Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 games. It took me 12 minutes and 21 seconds, which put me in 30th place in my group.

Larry decided to make a Ferris Wheel. He downloaded a file from the internet but it did not include any instructions, he had to figure how to do it as he goes. In between the dances Larry worked on it. He started by separating each piece, next he sent the piece to the Cameo to cut the it from cardstock. After weeding the excess out he started to assemble the Ferris Wheel.

We attended three virtual dances. The first dance was Don Moger's weekly C1 dance for an hour and a half. He had 76 people zoomed in. We ended up dancing about an hour, the dance was very complicated and we got frustrated with being broken down. 

The second dance was Di Green's weekly C1 Workshop for an hour and a half. She had 31 people zoomed in. Di had attended Don's dance so she told the dancers that this session would be a cool down. Larry sat out the last two tips because he was tried from Don's dance. I danced them by myself. We had a great time. 

The third dance was Ett McAtee's weekly A2/C1 dance. She had 45 people zoomed in for the A2 session. We danced the four A2 tips. We started to watch the two C1 tips and Ett was calling easier sequences than she usually does so I got up and danced them. We had a fun.

After the last dance we watched an Amazon movie called, Everything In A Song Is True. It was really good. It was a documentary about the cowboys and their lives through poetry and song. Then I started watching the third season of Agatha Raisin. I ended up doing 25,000 steps.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth