Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, August 10, 2020

Sunday 8-9 Witch's Hat Project

Smile and be happy
 

We had a wonderful day.

I started the day out by doing my daily challenges and The Event: Klondike Mini of ten games. It took me 1 hour, 4 minutes and 26 seconds, which put my 37th place in my group. Today was Solitaire Sunday so every Klondike that players solved their points are doubled. 

After I finished my computer games we started working on a Halloween Witch Hat. It had four layers for the hat, a hat band and spiders. Larry and I decided on what colors to use for the project. The top two layers we glued together and we put foam spacers in between the other two layers. Then we put the hat in a frame that we made.

 

The witch's hat

Homemade frame
  

We attended three virtual dances today. The first dance was Ett's weekly C Series dances at 1:00. This week she called two C1 tips, one C2 tip and one C3 tip. We did the first C1 tip and then we logged into the second dance. Ett had 91 people zoomed in. 

The second dance was Doran McBroom's weekly DBD Plus dance at 1:30. He invited Dick Otis to help him call. The dance was an hour and a half long and 37 people were zoomed in. Dick called two tips and Doran called four tips. We had a super time.

The third dance was Loren Smith weekly A2/C1 dance at 7:30. Loren changed the format a little bit by calling three A2 tips and two C1 tips. The third A2 tip we sat out because it was a four couple square tip. The dance had 37 people zoomed in for the A2 and 35 people zoomed in for the C1. Loren did an outstanding job of calling.

After the last dance I finished watching the eighth and final season of Psych. I ended up doing 24,500 steps, which put me in fourth place with 175,000 steps.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth