Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Saturday 8-29 A Laid Back Day

Relaxing day

 

We had another hot day with the temperature at 104 at the house.

I spent the day playing Microsoft Solitaire games. I did my daily challenging and the Event: Spider Mini of ten games. It took me 1 hour, 6 minutes and 34 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I continued playing the Star Club Challenges.

While I played my computer games Larry did another Cameo project. Today's project was making a pencil, it was another layered project. The pencil had five layers, the top two was glued together. The layers were combined together with foam inserts. The pencil came out cute.

 

Look at the layers

The finished pencil

 

 We watched YouTube videos. 

In the evening we watched a documentary on Amazon called Sweet Dreams Do Come True. The documentary was about Verlon Thompson, who is a famous songwriter in Nashville. It was a great documentary. Then we watched an episode of Yorkshire Vet. When Larry went to bed I started watching the second season of Striking Out. I ended up doing 29,500 steps, which put me in sixth place in my 175,000 weekly challenge with 148,000 steps. Tomorrow I need to do 27,000 steps to make the challenge.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth