Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Friday 8-28 Hot Friday

Let's do the happy dance
 

We had another 100 degree day. It got up to 105 degrees at the house. 

Microsoft has a lot of different Solitaire games and you can spend hours upon hours a day playing. Some of the games are challenges and others are just casual. Microsoft also has other casual games you can download. If you go premium you get ad free games but you have to pay a monthly free. I stick to the free games because the adds aren't too long. Today, I was guilty of playing for Solitaire games for close to five hours. I started out by playing the Daily Challenges of five games. Then I moved on to the Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of five games challenge, which took me 15 minutes and 26 seconds. This put me in 22nd place in my group. The last game selection was the Star Club, this wasn't a challenge with others but it helps your stats. The Star Club was all five different Solitaire games and each games has 8 levels of different levels of difficulty. I have a lot of fun playing the games.

While I was playing the games Larry worked on another Cameo project.

We attended three virtual square dances. The first dance was Don Moger's weekly C1 dance at 12:00. Don had 82 people zoomed in. It was for an hour and a half but we stayed for an hour because we wanted to rest before our next dance. Whenever we dance to Don we have to think throughout the dance because it can be very complex. We had a great time dancing to Don.

The second dance was Di Green weekly C1 workshop at 2:00 for an hour and a half. She had 33 people zoomed in. We had a super time.

The third dance was Ett McAtee's weekly A2/C1 weekly dance at 6:00. Ett called six tips, four A2 tips and two C1 tips. For the A2 session we had 37 people zoomed in and we had 36 for the C1 session. The A2 session of the dance was very vanilla and Ett did a little cueing. When Ett called the C1 session tips they were more complex with very little cueing. We had fun.

After the last dance we watched an episode of Yorkshire Vet. Then I watched the first season of Striking Out, which is a series on Acorn. This series is about a female lawyer Tara Rafferty, she she quits her job as a successful Dublin lawyer to strike out on her own after she discovers her fiance's infidelity. So far I like the series. I ended up doing 22,500 steps.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth