Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Tuesday 8-4 Just Having Fun

Squirrel in Feeder



We had a wonderful day.

I started the day out by doing my daily challenges and The Event: Tri Peaks Mini 10 games. It took me 31 minutes and 16 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. Today when ever players did a Tri Peaks game the points were doubled.

We attended two virtual square dances. The first dance was Dayle Hodge's weekly Plus dance at 12:00. He invited Tom Miller to call with him. We had 52 people zoomed in. This week during each tip they did a singing call. Dayle and Tom called a tip a piece and the other two tips they called together. Tom Miller has an outstanding singing voice. We had a super time dancing to Dayle and Tom.

The second dance was Don Moger's weekly A2 dance at 6:00 for an hour and a half. Don had 84 people zoomed in. Don called a great dance. He cued throughout the dance and walked the dancers through moves they were having problems with. We had fun even though it wasn't too complex.




In the afternoon we watched a few YouTube videos. After the second dance we watched an Amazon movie called Ernesto's Manifesto. It was a romantic movie about a man, who lost his job, his girl friend and home. He meets someone, who changed his life. It was a cute movie. Then I finished watching the sixth season of Psych and started the seventh season. I ended up doing 26,000 steps. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth