Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Monday 8-24 Just Another Day

Have a happy Monday
 

I hope everyone had a great day.

We started the day out going to town to pick up our mail at The UPS Store. On the way home we stopped at Heart of Texas Goodwill to donate a few items. The last stop was at Jack 'n' Jill Donuts. 

Larry tries to take his motorcycle out for a ride every month just to keep it running. He trickle charges the motorcycle battery. After lunch he took the motorcycle for about a 10 mile ride. It ran super.

I did my Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges and Event: Two Game Tango. The event had ten Klondike games and ten Free Cell games. It took me 2 hours, 43 minutes and 2 seconds, which put me in 22nd place in my group. I'm not that good at solving Free Cell games so it always takes me longer to solve.

I try to water my flowers everyday. I'm amazed, sometimes the flowers look like they're finished because of the high 90's and low 100's degree days, then a couple days later I see a couple new flowers. These flowers are from the seeds we received as a thank you gift from Amazon. Sure wish I knew what they were.

I continued to read The German Midwife.  

In the evening we attended Ett McAtee's weekly C1 Workshop. We hadn't been for awhile because she can be very confusing. She had 75 people participating in the workshop. She called five tips and did a lot more cueing than the last time we attended. We had a good time.

After the dance we watched the last episode of the 7th season of Endeavour. Then I finished watching the sixth season of Bosch. I started watching the second season of Yorkshire Vet. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in fifth place in me group. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth