Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, August 28, 2020

Thursday 8-27 Halloween Project

Don't forget to have an awesome day

 

We has an awesome day.

I started the day out by doing my Solitaire Daily Challenges and Event: Pyramid Mini of ten games. Today every Pyramid game I completed my points doubled towards a different level of completion. It took me 50 minutes and 14 seconds to complete the event, which put me in 20th place in my group.

While I played Solitaire games Larry worked on a Cameo project. He made Halloween ornaments. Larry knows how much I enjoy decorating the house for Halloween so he thought making ornaments would be fun. He bought some wood rounds from Amazon that we painted black, then using images from the internet he made designs that he printed out and then cut them on the Cameo. After that he glued them to the rounds. We decided to hang the decorations in the hall, they look great.

 

The cool Halloween Ornaments

 
Halloween Ornaments

We attended three virtual dances. The first dance was Dayle Hodge's weekly C1 dance at 11:00. We had 53 people zoomed in. Most of the people who participate are the same so Dayle is starting to introduce more complex positions of the moves. This is ok because Dayle is very good at cueing the moves. We had a great time even though we broke down at times.

The second dance was with Joachim Rühenbeck, it was a C1 dance at 12:30. We hadn't danced C1 with Joachim for a couple of weeks so it was very nice to do so. We had 55 people zoomed in. Joachim called four tips. After the first tip the dancers asked Joachim to call a little slower because some of the dancers are dancing with three phantoms. When he slowed his calling down it was great because when you missed a call or got confused you can catch up. He also has two cameras (one front view and one back view). The back view is great because you can see where you should be. When we dance virtually we dance with a phantom couple at all times. Today Joachim introduced us with an extra phantom couple to make three mini waves so he could call a move and make it interesting. Even though we broke down once in awhile we had a lot of fun.

The third dance was Jeremy Butler's weekly A2/C1 dance at 6:00. Jeremy called four A2 tips and one C1 tip. During the A2 tips we had 33 people zoomed in and the C1 tip we had 27 zoomed in. We had a great time dancing to Jeremy and the other dancers.

After the last dance I watched three episodes of Yorkshire Vet. Then I finished watching the fifth season of Bosch. I ended up doing 20,000 steps, which I missed my personal goal on my Garmin by 1,800 steps.           

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth