Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Wednesday 7-22 Day of Dancing




We had a great day of having fun.

In the morning I did my daily challenges and The Event: Medium Mayhem of 15 games. Today the points in the event were doubled. It took me 56 minutes and 1 second, which put me in 25th place in my group.

We attended three virtual dances. The first dance was A2 at 11:00 with Dayle Hodge. Dayle called a little faster than normal and put us in more complex positions. Dayle cued us throughout the dance and when we had problems he walked us through the move. We had a great time.

The second dance was at 1:00, which was Ett's C1 Workshop/Dance. She took us through the calls she went over on Monday.

The third dance was at 6:30. The dance was C1 to Doran McBroom and Bill Harrison and was for an hour and a half. This was the first time we danced to Doran. The dance was very hard and the dancers broke down a lot. In between the tips dancers gave some feedback. At the end of the dance Doran said he would have the sequences shorter and not as complex the next dance. We had a nice time.

In between the dances I worked on my puzzle and Larry continued playing with the Cameo. Today he played with layering vinyl. He found a picture of Mickey Mouse on the internet and using the program that came with the Cameo he separated each color, then he cut each color separately and layered them together. Learning and doing this was difficult. The eyes are not perfect but he will work on it a bit more. The project came out good.


Micky Mouse
   
In the evening we finished watching the 21st season of Midsomer Murders. Then I continued watching the second season of Psych. I ended up doing 23,000 steps, which put me in third place in my group.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth