Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 20, 2020

Sunday 7-19 Fun Day

Just having fun

We had a fun day. 

Larry spent a large part of the day playing and learning more about our Cameo machine. He learned how to weed the design, this is removing the extra paper, vinyl or other material from the design. He made labels and a Christmas ornament. The machine is very fast it took less than five minutes for the Cameo to cut the designs. The weeding takes the longest. The more Larry weeds the more he learns on how to make it easier, the hummingbird took a bit because of the really thin points. Larry put the label on the bottle and it looks super. As he was browsing the internet for projects he came across an ornament design, he found a Cinderella  coach to put in the middle. The entire ornament is made out of cardstock paper. The ornament came out excellent.


The projects Larry made

While Larry was working on his projects I worked on my puzzle. I also did my daily challenges and The Event: Two Game Tango Mini 5 games of Free Cell and 5 games of Tri Peak. It took me 2 hours, 26 minutes and 49 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. It took me so long because I got stuck on the Expert game in the Free Cell.

In the afternoon I worked out using Fitnation, I did the eighth episode. This episode was called Total Body Workout. It was for 20 minutes and now I have completed all the episodes. Afterwards I continued my workout by doing the third episode on 21 Day Transformation. It was At Home Yoga Stretch for 17 minutes. I had a great workout.


Working Out



We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we attended Loren Smith's weekly A2/C1 dance. The schedule was three tips of A2, we sat out the third tip because it was a four couple tip. The last tip of the evening was C1. We had a super time.

After the dance we started watching the 21st season of Midsomer Murders. Then I finished watching the first season of Psych. I ended up doing 22,000 steps, which put me in third place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth