Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Monday 7-20 Back on the Lake Belton

Boating on Lake Belton

We had a beautiful day with a lot of sunshine. It was hot, the temperature got up to 99 degrees. 

We started the day out by going to Lake Belton. It has been a week since we have been there. We were on the lake by 9:00. There was a little breeze but the lake was very nice. The only wakes we had were from boats going up and down the lake. We saw fishermen and people wake boarding. While there we did a set of wake boarding and air chairing. We had a super morning on the lake. 


Lake Belton

Larry flying down the lake

Having fun flying down the lake

Larry having fun wake boarding

Wake boarding down the lake

After lunch I did my daily challenges and The Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. Microsoft Solitaire did a special day today called Monday Fun Day, where players who do the daily challenges and the event get double the points. It took me 28 minutes to complete the event which put me in 10th place in my group.

 I did some computer games and took a nap.

Larry continued playing with the Cameo machine. He did some reading on layering designs, where the design has multiple layers to cut out to make the design. Then he moved on to another type of design, it was creating a pop up card. He surprised me by making me a great card. That was his project today.


Cover of the pop up card

The inside of the card. I love you too Larry

While Larry worked on the card I worked on my puzzle. Later on we watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we attended Ett McAtee's weekly C1 Workshop/Dance. We went over a couple more C1 calls. We had a good time.

After the dance we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders. Then I started watching the second season of Psych. I did 27,000 steps, which put me in fourth place in my group.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth