Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Monday 7-13 Boat Day

Boat Day

We had another hot day. We spent most of the day indoors.

The first thing we did today was go to the lake. We were on the lake by 9:30, we wanted to beat the heat. By the time we got to the lake a little breeze came up. Larry has been nursing a toe nail for over a year to get rid of a fungus that was growing under the nail. When he was putting his foot into the binding of the wake board the nail broke half way down his big toe. The nail hurt and he didn't want to take a chance of an infection so he got back in the boat. I did a wake board set and then we called it a day. After pulling the boat out of the a water we wiped it down. We had a nice time on the lake.

After lunch I worked on my daily challenges and The Event: Two Game Tango Mini, which was 3 games of Spider and 3 games of Pyramid. It took me 18 minutes and 31 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group.

Larry called our doctor and the soonest they could get him in was Friday so he went to urgent care. The doctor didn't know what to do, he said they didn't have any tools to trim off the broken nail, he said he could deaden the toe and remove the entire nail but it would hurt and the entire nail did not really need to come off.  He asked Larry what he wanted to do. So the doctor didn't do a thing. When Larry got home he soaked his foot for a half hour to soften the nail. Then he trimmed the nail down as far as he could. There is still quite a bit of the broken nail still attached, not sure what he is going to do. He did get a prescription for an antibiotic.

I worked out on my Wii Fit for a half hour and I took a nap. After my nap we watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we attended Ett's weekly C1 Virtual Workshop/Dance at 6:30. We had 73 participants on the Zoom. This week we did a lot better, I think that was because a couple of folks told her they simply didn't understand what she wanted and she finally walked through those moves.

Later we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders. Then I finished watching Line of Duty, I liked the series a lot. The series was about internal investigators, who investigate bad cops. It went on for four seasons and each season had one bad guy. It had a lot of twist and turns throughout the season. Then I watched an Amazon movie called My Spy, which was about a spy, who had to go undercover to protect a mother and her daughter. It was cute and funny. It's a lot better than the previews. I did 26,000 steps, which put me in second place in my group.      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth