Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Tuesday 7-28 Dancing and Working Out

What should we do about the squirrel?

Today we continued chasing a squirrel out of the bird feeder. The squirrel was bolder today, he didn't wait until the blinds were closed to get in the feeder. Every morning Larry opens the blinds in the living room and dining room. I slept in until 8:45 am and looked out the living room window. What do you think I saw? It was the squirrel enjoying eat the food out of the feeder. Larry scared it off. Afterwards he checked the food out, the squirrel had eaten all the nuts. The squirrel came back after lunch. I scared him off. 

We attended two virtual dances. The first dance was Dayle Hodge's weekly Plus dance. This week Dayle is on vacation in Michigan but he's still going to do his dances. Dayle had 59 people signed in this morning. He called a lot of Cloverleaves from different positions. Some of the dancers were having problem, this included me so Dayle walked us through the move a few times. We had a super time dancing to Dayle and with the other dancers.

The second dance was with Don Moger at 6:00 pm, it was an A2 dance. Don Moger is out of Montreal. This was his first virtual dance. We had 80 people zoomed in. He did an excellent job. We had a lot of new dancers who had never used Zoom before so Don walked us through the moves. We had a great time dancing to Don.

In between the dances we did another project on the Cameo, which was a basketball. It had eight layers. Each layer has a frame, which made the layering easy. We layered the basketball using the foam inserts. The basketball came out outstanding.


Look at all the layers

The finished basketball


I did my daily challenges and The Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 5 games. It was a special day so every Tri Peak games players played the points were doubled. It took me 9 minutes and 58 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group.

I also worked out for an hour using my Gold's Gym program and Just Dance program. We watched YouTube videos.


Having fun working out

 
After the second dance we watched an Amazon movie called Another Mother's Son. It was base on Louisa Gould's life. It took place during World War II on a British, Jersey Island, where a woman named Lou took in an escaped Russian POW and hid him during the war. It was a very good movie. Then I finished watching the fourth season of Psych. I did 28,000 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth