Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Monday 7-6 Boating, Workout and Dancing

Working out is good for your heart


We started the day out by boating. We hadn't been to Lake Belton for almost a month, mainly due to the wind. We woke up to overcast skies, it was 80 with a little breeze. We got the boat ready to go to the lake. We put our life jackets and towels in the boat, our water toys and gloves were already in the boat. Then Larry backed the truck up so we could put the boat trailer on the hitch. Now we ready to go. We got to Rogers Park ramp about 9:00, there were a few fishing boat trailers in the parking area. Fishermen like to get out early to beat the heat. When it's cool we don't go until the afternoon. Once we launched the boat Larry parked the trailer and went to the dock to wait for me. I picked Larry up and off down the lake we went. Today we drove to the dam and back. We stopped to look at the waterfall. When we went around the bend we got caught in a little rain, it only lasted a few minutes. The rain wasn't a downpour. We drove into Arrowhead Point cove to check out the homes. There were a few boat trailers in the parking area. We could use this ramp because it's just down the street from the house but Rogers ramp is more protected so it's easier to put the boat on the trailer. When we got almost to Rogers ramp we stopped the boat and got into the water to cool off. We were at the lake about an hour and half. It was a very pleasant morning on the lake.


Waterfall on Lake Belton
  
After lunch I did my daily challenges and The Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. The theme for today was Fun Monday so the games in the event and daily challenges the points were doubled. The points don't really mean anything except after a certain amount of points you move up in another level of Solitaire but the games complexity doesn't change. You control that by saying what level of complexity you want. It took me 47 minutes and 11 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group.


My levels

Then I worked out for a half hour to the fifth episode of Fitnation: Butt, Hips and Thigh Workout. This episode Matt lead and he had two ladies help by doing the exercises at beginner and advanced levels. The workout concentrated on the lower body. By the end I could feel my legs but I enjoyed the workout.

In the evening we attended a C1 Workshop to Ett at 6:30. When we were halfway through we gave up, dancing with Ett can be very confusing. We danced an A2 tape for about a half hour. Then we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders. Then I started watching the first season of Line of Duty. I did 26,000 steps.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth