Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Tuesday 6-30 Last Day of June

Hold on Pooh Bear

We had another windy day. Today was the last day in June what should we do?

We started the day off by going to Belton to walk Nolan Creek Trail. We hadn't done this in a long time. As walked we saw a lot of people walking the trail. By the time we got back to the car we were a little sticky because of the high humidity.

When we got home I did my daily challenges and The Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 3 minutes and 38 seconds, which put me in 7th place in my group. 

While I did this Larry worked on the Seeds Program. This month he only chose one item, which was a Moen kitchen faucet. He had planned to install this is the Minnie but we use a water filter that screws onto the end of the faucet and the design of this faucet does not allow that.


The faucet in its box

What the faucet looks like
   
After lunch I worked out using Fitnation. I did the third episode which was called Ignite. It was a half hour, it worked your upper and lower body and we did some cardio. We stretched before and after the session. Then I worked on my puzzle the rest of the day. Larry finished reading a book and started another one. 

We didn't see much activity at the bird feeder but the squirrel showed up again. He spent some time trying to figure out how to get to the bird feeder. A hummingbird did show up at the yellow hummingbird feeder. The doe and her fawn walked through the backyard.


How can I get to that feeder?

Can I climb the pillar

The squirrel looking at us
  
In the evening we watched a documentary on Amazon called Four Seasons Lodge. It was about a lodge in New York, where survivors from the Holocaust meet in the summer to dance, cook, fight and flirt and celebrate their survival. It was a very good documentary. Then I continued watching the second season of The Expanse. 

My goal in steps is to do 25,000 steps a day so I could reach my weekly challenge of 175,000 steps. Yesterday, I only did 20,500 steps so today I did 30,500 steps. The total so far this week is 51,000 steps, which puts me in third place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth