Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Saturday 7-25 Super Saturday



We had a super day of having fun. It was overcast all day and by mid afternoon we had a small rain shower. We got over a half of inch of rain. I know this because our rain detector was activated so the sprinklers won't run. The temperature stayed in the mid 80's.

I started the day by doing my daily challenges and The Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 9 minutes and 10 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group.

After lunch we continued playing on making layered pumpkins with the Cameo. We did two different pumpkins, each one had different colors of paper. The pumpkins had seven layers. It took us a while because the Cameo had to be adjusted now and then so it would cut correctly. We put the pumpkins together by gluing the first two layers and then we put foam spacers in between each layer. They came out excellent.


Foam spacers

The finished pumpkins

Seven layers of paper

Second seven layer pumpkin
  
In the evening we watched an Amazon movie called Agatha Christie's The Witness for the Prosecution. It starred Kim Cattrall and Toby Jones. It was a mystery drama about a murder. It was a great movie until the end. Then I finished watching the third season of Psych and started the fourth season. I did 21,500 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth