Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Tuesday 7-21 Happy Tuesday


      


We had a relaxing Tuesday. The temperature didn't get out of the low 90's.

Larry much of the day learning more about the Cameo. He made a sticker for the back window of the Equinox. The sticker says I love virtual square dancing. It came out excellent and is very crisp on the window. While Larry worked on the sticker I slept.


Sticker made by Larry using the Cameo

At 11:00 we attended Dayle Hodge's weekly plus virtual square dance. It is always a pleasure to dance with him. He is very consistent in his calling and cues when necessary. Today he worked on Peel Off in different positions. At times it was very complex but when he walked through the call it became easier. He called four tips. The third tip was like a workshop. The fourth tip he did a singing call. We danced with 40 other virtual dancers. We had a super time.

After lunch I did my daily challenges and The Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 3 Spider games and 3 Tri Peaks games. It took me 12 minutes and 52 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group.

Then I worked out for a half hour using my Wii Fit and a half hour using Gold's Gym. It had been a week since I worked out using my Wii Fit. Before I could do the Gold's Gym workout Larry had to reset one of my hand controllers. The last time I used the Wii Fit I had to change the batteries in one of the controllers and it wouldn't work. I thought maybe the controller was broken so I put the batteries in a backup controller. That controller wouldn't work. I cried to Larry about it so he got the operating manual out. Then he reset the controller, that solved the problem. Now, I'll have to find something else to cry about. I had a great workout.

In the evening we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders. I continued watching the second season of Psych. I did 28,000 steps.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth