Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Friday 7-17 Mowing the Yards

It's Friday

We started the day doing our weekly mowing. I wanted to get an early start so at 9:00 I went outside and started the mower. Wow, when I put the mower in gear it took off faster than it ever had. I had to move the gear leveler only a couple inches from the slowest gear. When Larry finished working on the mower he mowed the north side of the frontyard to test out mower so today I only had to do the other side and I mowed half of the backyard and along the neighbor's fence. It took me an hour. While I mowed Larry weedeated and treated for weeds. Then he blew the driveway and front porch. 


Holding on tight 

While I was cooling off I did my daily challenges and The Event: Two Game Tango Mini, which was 5 games of Klondike and 5 games of Tri Peaks. It took me 59 minutes and 48 seconds to complete, which put me in 16th place in my group. Larry read.

After lunch we went to the UPS Store to pickup our mail and the package that was waiting for us.

When we got home I worked on my puzzle and we watched YouTube videos. We watched an episode of the GizWiz.

After dinner we attended Ett's weekly A2 dance. Tonight Ett called an hour of A2 and a half hour of C1. During the A2 session of the dance we had 57 people Zoomed in. During the C1 session we had 52 people. This week we did lot better. We had fun dancing to Ett calling.

Then we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders. A couple of days ago Larry installed the Peacock channel on the Fire TV. The Peacock channel is owned by NBC and it shows programs that NBC has the rights on. This will give me another choose of shows to watch. Today I started to watch the first season of Psych. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in second place in my group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth