Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 6, 2020

Sunday 7-5 Just Another Day

Let's go for a hike

We woke with overcast skies and it was in the low 80's. We decided to go on a hike, not really, it was more of a walk. We drove to Crossroads Park and walked the trail that goes around the baseball fields and tennis courts. We walked for 35 minutes. By the time we got back to the car we were sweaty but we got a little exercise. We only saw one person and he was with his dog. We had a nice walk.


Visiting Crossroads Park in Temple

When we got home I did my daily challenges and The Event: Two Game Tango Mini, 3 games of Free Cell and 3 games of Pyramid. It took me 16 minutes and 54 seconds, which put me in 25th place in my group.

We have been doing virtual square dancing for about a month and are having a good time. When we started Larry setup a camera on the computer so other people could see us, you can do Zoom dancing without a camera but it is nice to see everyone. Due to the location of our camera we appeared dark so Larry installed a program that allows him to adjust the brightness and it looks much better.

Ett had a virtual dance at 1:00, 1 tip of C1, 2 tips of C2 and 1 tip of C3A. We danced the C1 tip and tested the camera settings, it worked good. We did good during the dance.

Afterwards I worked on my puzzle until I couldn't keep my eyes open. Then I took a nap. Larry read. When I woke up we watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we attended Loren Smith's A2/C1 dance. Loren called three A2 tips and one C1 tip. We sat out the third A2 tip because it was a four couple tip. Whenever we dance the four couple tip it's very frustrating and it's not worth it. The C1 tip went very well.


Square dancing virtually
   

Before and after the dance we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders. Then I finished watching The Expanse. I did 26,000 steps, which put me in third place in my group for the week with 177,195 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth