Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, July 13, 2020

Sunday 7-12 Lawn Mower and Dancing

Laugh and have fun

We had another 100 degree day, it actually got up to 104 at the house. I'm very grateful that we have air condition to keep us cool.

Yesterday, Larry ordered oil for the lawn mower from Walmart. While I was sleeping Larry went to Walmart, the oil was in the automated kiosk. Then he stopped and got gas for the lawn mower. On the way home he stopped at Jack 'n' Jill Donuts to buy breakfast.

By the time he got home I was getting up. After breakfast we went outside and finished putting the mower back together, then Larry filled it with gas and oil. After starting it he had to do the final blead. Then he mowed part of the front yard to make sure the mower worked correctly. When Larry put the mower in gear it took off much quicker than it normally does. Another project well done by Larry.

Before lunch I worked on my daily challenges and The Event: Klondike Mini of 5 games. It took me 9 minutes and 13 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group.

After lunch we attended Ett's weekly Virtual C Dance at 1:00. This week Ett invited Joachim Ruehenbeck from Germany to call for her. Joachim is a good caller but very difficult. We only danced to three tips because we kept breaking down. We weren't having fun so we logged off. The dance had 87 participants in the Zoom.

After the dance I worked on my puzzle and Larry read a bit. I worked out using my Wii Fit and Gold's Gym for an hour. We watched YouTube videos.


Working Out

In the evening we attended a weekly A2/C1 Virtual Dance with Loren Smith. We had 33 people for the A2 and 30 for the C1 tip. We had a great time. We broke down now and then but Loren cued the whole dance. He called two A2 two couple tips and one A2 full square. The full square was very hard because it was easy to loose the six phantoms. We also did the C1 tip. We had fun dancing to Loren and with the other dancers.

After the dance we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders. Then I started to watch the fourth season of Line of Duty. I ended up doing 22,500 steps, which put me in third place on my group. We had a good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth