Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Tuesday 2-18 Relaxing Day

Relaxing with your best friends

It was cold all day, it never got out of the 50s. There was a little breeze.

Larry started the day out by going back to his dentist so she could remove his temporary crown and replace it with the permanent one. The dentist did not want to deaden the tooth because it would make it more difficult making sure the fit was correct. It was pretty painful but he was able to get through it. I didn't go to bed until late and Larry's appointment was early so I didn't go with him.

Larry read a book and I played my daily challenges and the Two Game Tango Mini Event, 3 games of Free Cell and 3 games of Tri Peaks. I didn't do too well, it took me 19 minutes and 39 seconds. I came in 78th in my group. After I finished my computer games I worked on my annual book. I'm finished writing it but I need to shorten the book so I'm going back through to see what I can get delete.

In the evening I watched an episode of Bones. I did 18,000 steps.

We had a very relaxing day.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth