Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Monday 2-17 Sundancers Dance

Awesome Day

The day started out overcast along with a little fog and rain. By the afternoon the sun was out and the temperature got up to the high 70s. It was an awesome day.

Larry read, I finished a book yesterday. I did some housework. I did my daily challenges and World Tour of 30 games. 

In the evening we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers. We had seven squares for the mainstream tips and five squares for the plus tips. The format tonight was an hour and a half of alternating mainstream and plus tips. After the dance Brad called a half hour of A2, we had two squares. We had a super night of dancing with friends and to Brad.


Square dancing with friends

On the way home we stopped by Murphy and filled up the car. Then we went to Walmart and bought a couple of things. Once we were at home I finished doing my steps of 16,000 steps. Then I watched a few episodes of Bones.


Relaxing in front of the television

We had a super day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth