Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, February 24, 2020

Sunday 2-23 Homeward Bound

Going Home

After a few days of visiting family in Tucson it was time to go home. We had a fabulous time.

We woke up at 4:30 and got ready to leave. After getting dressed and loading the car we went to Shirley's house to pick up Louise. We were on the road at 5:00 (6:00 Texas Time). Larry drove 926 miles for 16 hours. We were back home at 10:00 pm. We stopped a few times on the way to eat and bathroom breaks. We started our drive home in the dark and got home in the dark. Louise and I napped on and off throughout the drive. We took I10 from Tucson and then we picked up US 190 east of Ft Stockton and drove it the rest of the way to Belton. It was a relaxing drive. When we got home we unloaded the car. Louise decided to spend the night because it was so late.

After Louise and Larry went to bed I watched a few episodes of Bones while I was doing my steps. I only did 12,000 steps because I ran out of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth