Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Saturday 2-8 Beautiful Day

What a beautiful day!!!

What should we do today? I know lets go to town and do some grocery shopping. Before going grocery shopping we stopped at the car wash and gave the car another bath. We went to Today's Car Wash. We usually just do the basic wash for $5.00 but today we did the $12.00 wash. We had been driving in the snow with all the sand and salt so the car needed the under body rinse. After going through the wash we wiped it down. The nice thing about this car wash is they supply you with towels. The car looks great. We probably will do this level of wash one more time to try and ensure we have gotten all the salt off the underside of the car. 

Then we went to HEB, where we did our grocery shopping. We picked up an European Brand Center Cut Bacon and a Cajun Style Andouille sausage. We had the bacon for lunch, unlike normal bacon that is cut into thin strips this bacon was cut more like ham, it was thick and had very little fat, it was very good and less salty then most bacon. For dinner we tried the Cajun Style Andouille sausage. It had a little spice to it but I like the HEB Hatch Chili sausage better.

Doing our weekly grocery shopping

When we got back from the Valley I was going through my annual book to see if I forgot anything. I hadn't done the index so I started to work on it. While doing so I found out I had forgotten an entire month so this afternoon I worked on my annual book. I also read a little bit.

We watched some of our YouTube videos we follow. In the evening we watched the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Then I watched a few episodes of Bones.  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth