Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Saturday 2-15 Have a Great Day


We started the day out by going to town to donate some of our books to the Temple Library. When we started traveling in the Minnie Larry bought a lot of books on campgrounds and travel to specific states. Now we use our cell phone and computer and go to different sites via the internet to get the information. Larry went through his books and decided to donate them to the library. Every year the library puts two weekends aside to do some fund raising through selling of used books that are donated throughout the year. This year the Mid-Winter Used Book Sale is Feb 26th-29th. We loved this used book sale, we use to go and buy lots of books but today we read almost exclusively on our Kindles.

While we were in town we stopped by Walmart for a couple of things. Then we went home.

In the afternoon I did my Solitaire Event: The World Tour, which had 30 games. It took me four hours and seven minutes to complete them. In my group when I went to bed I was in 12th place. I also did my daily challenges. We watched an episode of GizWiz and our YouTube videos. I did a few loads of laundry. Larry read.


Doing laundry
Reading is fun

In the evening we finished watching the first season of Bramwell and started the second season. Then we watched an episode of Narrowboat. When Larry went to bed I watched a few episodes of Bones. We had a relaxing day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth