Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Tuesday 2-11 Just Another Day


Just hanging around

We had another nasty day with rain on and off all day. We just hung around the house. Larry and I both read. I worked on my annual book.  We watched our YouTube videos.

At dinnertime I went outside and barbecued some HEB Jalapeno Sausage Poppers, they are made with sausage, cheese, jalapeno and bacon wrapped around it. In the evening we watched two more episodes of Vienna Blood. Afterwards we watched a couple of episodes of Travels By Narrowboat. Then I watched a few episodes of Bones. I also did my daily challenges and The Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. I did 18,000 steps.


Sausage Poppers

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth