Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Friday 2-14 Happy Valentine Day

Happy Valentine Day's

Happy Valentine Day. We had a gorgeous day. It was cool but had a lot of sun.

I spent a little over 7 minutes to solve my Event: Easy Street Mini, it had five games. By the time I went to bed I was 36th of my group of 100 players. I also did my daily challenges. Larry read. 

Afterwards we went to town to do some grocery shopping. The first stop was Target because it had Coke products on sale. The next stop was HEB to do our weekly grocery shopping. Then we went to The UPS Store to picked up our mail. There was a package waiting for us. We also swung by the Goodwill Store to drop off some donations. Then we went home.

When we got home Larry gave me the package and said "Happy Valentines Day". I opened the package, it was a new pair of snow skies. When we went snow skiing and Larry had to rent boots the manager really didn't want to adjust his bindings to fit the boots because they were so old. Our snow ski equipment is over 20 years old. The other day Larry did some research on snow skis. He found a pair for me from Salomon called Roxy. That was my Valentine present. The skis came with bindings on them. Larry had to adjust the bindings to fit my boots. Over the years skies have changed quite a bit, they are now wider and have more of a shape, it is suppose to help them turn better. I also like the graphics on this pair. They are great.

My new snow skis

My snow boots

Larry's new ski boots

The new ski on the left and the old ski on the right

One new ski with my boot on it

In the afternoon we read. We watched our YouTube videos. When it was time for dinner I barbecued a rack of baby back pork ribs for our Valentine dinner.

After dinner we watched three episodes of Bramwell and an episode of Narrowboat. Then I watched a few episodes of Bones. We had a great Valentine Day.


Happy Valentine Day
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth