Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Wednesday 2-12 Rain Is Gone

Rain is gone

It was cold and damp all day but in the afternoon the sun came out. 

Once again we spent the day hanging around the house. We spent most of the day reading. I worked on my annual book. We watched some more YouTube Videos. 


The sun came out

In the evening we started watching a series off of Amazon called Bramwell. It takes place in 1895 in England, its about a female doctor trying to survive in a man's world. We watched three episodes of the first season. So far I like it. Then I watched a few episodes of Bones. I did 18,000 steps. We had a very relaxing day.


Relaxing in front of the television

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth