Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Friday 2-28 Sewing Project

It's Friday have a great weekend

We had a super day. We didn't have anything on the agenda so we hung around the house. I worked on my jigsaw puzzle. Larry read. 

A couple of years ago when we replaced our ski goggles we couldn't find any goggles that had quick release straps like our old goggles. We removed the straps from our old goggles and kept them. We were able to replace the strap on my goggles with the old strap but not Larry's. The quick release straps work great with glasses, they allow you to remove the goggles without dragging your glasses off. Today we once again looked at Larry's goggle strap and decided we could convert it to a quick release by using the connectors from the old goggles. I really don't like doing sewing projects, it takes me a long time because I spend a lot of time taking the stitching out multiple times. I got the sewing machine out and set it up to do the sewing project. We tried to sew the strap with the machine but we were unsuccessful. I ended up sewing the strap by hand. It didn't take that long and Larry is happy he can remove his goggles and keep his glasses on.

After doing the sewing project we watched our YouTube videos. 

In the evening we watched a few episodes of Bramwell. Then I watched a few episodes of Bones. I also did my daily Solitaire challenges. We had a very relaxing day.


Relaxing in front of the television
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth