Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, February 3, 2020

Sunday 2-2 On the Road

Ski trip begins

We got up early, had a quick breakfast and were on the road by 6:30. We drove about 12 hours, all the way to Santa Fe, New Mexico. When we entered into New Mexico the time changed so we gained an hour. The drive was mainly state highways, there was very little interstate. I slept most of the way. We stopped a few times to stretch our legs, fill up the car or eat. It was a nice drive.

When we got to Santa Fe we stopped at Denny's and had dinner. It was only a few doors down from the Days Inn we are staying at. Once we checked in we didn't leave the room. We watched the second half of the Super Bowl and I did my steps.

It was a long day but I am excited about going snow skiing. 


I'm excited

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth