Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, October 24, 2024

Wednesday 10-23-24 Two Dances, Paper Project & More


 

We had a beautiful day with a lot of sunshine and a high of 91 degrees.

Larry spent the morning playing with the World Joker Poker game on the cabinet. While playing the game Larry noticed, that the lighting wasn't working correctly. He went on the developer's site and made a post on the problem he was having. Come to find out Larry wasn't the only one having this problem. The developer knows of the problem and suggested a fix. Larry tried it and while it worked it meant running an older version of a piece of software that does not work with some other games. He decided to just play the game as it is. Even though the lights don't light you still get credit for the tasks accomplished; such as ball save, ball lock, multiball and other tasks.

I attended two virtual dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di and Terry usually take turns calling the five tips but today Di called the whole dance. Terry danced with her the first three tips but got winded so he sat out the other two tips. Di called to 9 participants. I had a great time dancing to Di and with friends.

The second was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. This week Joe Uebelacker helped Dave call the dance. The format was three tips of C1, three tips of A2 and a couple of Trivia questions. Dave and Joe called one tip in both C1 and A2 a piece and called the third tip together. In both C1 and A2 there were 8 participants. It was nice to see Joe. I had fun dancing to Dave and Joe and with friends.

 

Having fun with friends

 

While I danced Larry worked on a paper project. 

In between the dances I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 11 minutes and 24 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

Today Larry played a few games: World Joker Poker, Deadpool and Playboy. After he finished playing I played World Joker Poker, Deadpool, Maverick, Dirty Harry, Creature From The Black Lagoon and Star Trek. We had fun playing pinball.

 

Creature From the Black Lagoon


Deadpool

 

Dirty Harry

 

Maverick

 

Star Trek

 

World Joker Poker


I finished my last diamond painting Monday so Larry ordered six new ones. They came in this afternoon. They were from two different companies. I got two from Eiazuiks (Colorful Eye and Sea Turtle) and four from Stalenia (Tree of Life, Mandala, Tiger and Seaside House). Now I have to make a decision on which one to do.



Colorful Eye
 



Mandala
 



Sea Turtle
 



Seaside House
 



Tiger
 



Tree of Life


After the dance we watched Nandor Fodor and the Talking Mongoose on Amazon. It was a comedy adventure based on a true tale about a talking animal.  When Larry went to bed I watched Iron Man. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 1st place in my group.



 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth