Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, October 5, 2024

Friday 10-4-24 We're Home

 

 

Home Sweet Home


Today I woke up at 7:00. Then we had a quick breakfast. We're going home. Larry drove 135 miles to get home. 

We got home by 10:30 and unloaded the Minnie. Then I put everything away and started doing laundry. Larry turned on the water to the house, backed up the computers and started read his e-mail. 

Larry did some work on the pinball machine. He loaded up a new version of Marty's Willy Wonka, both in 2D and Virtual Reality. 

A few months ago when they had updated the pinball software it broke Metallica. While we were on vacation they updated Metallica so he loaded the new version. It works excellently. 

Larry had fun playing both Willy Wonka and Metallica. Then I played the games and had fun.

After playing pinball we started catching up on our YouTuber videos we follow. After Larry went to bed I watched Sherlock Holmes from our movies collection. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth