Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Monday 10-21-24 Dancing, Diamond Painting & Games

 

Smile and be happy


We had a super day. 

We started the day out by attending Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly C1 dance at 9:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes. Di called five tips to 15 participants. Larry danced four of the tips with me. We had an outstanding time dancing with friends.

I spent most of the day working on my diamond painting and finished it.

 

Diamond Painting 


 

I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour.


Working out


I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Medium Mayhem Mini of 5 games. It took me 13 minutes and 34 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

While I worked out Larry played pinball. He played four games, which were Deadpool, Scared Stiff, Playboy and Maverick. He had a great day playing pinball. While he played Playboy he became Grand Champion and entered his initials in the Mansion Mania because he got all the Playmates. The other ones he did very well also. He challenged me to play the games he played because he knocked me off the board.

After I worked out I played Deadpool, Scared Stiff (3 times), Maverick, Playboy, Fast Break and Star Trek. When I played Maverick I got a new high score of 454,481,460 but Larry still had a better score. I played Scared Stiff because Larry challenged me and when I used the random button it picked Scared Stiff, Fast Break and Star Trek. At the end of playing Scared Stiff the second time I matched so I played it again. I like the random button because it picks games I hadn't played in a long time. I had a great day of pinball also.

 

Deadpool

 

Fast Break

 

Maverick

 

Playboy


Scared Stiff

 

Star Trek

 

In the evening we played with our Virtual Reality headsets. Larry ordered a new face guard, which has opening on the sides so you get more air and light. The headset is cooler while playing games. He thought it may help him with the motion sickness he gets while playing in Horizon Worlds. We played in Horizon Worlds. He thinks the motion sickness is better but after about an hour he was feeling a bit queasy so we stopped. We still had fun.

After Larry went to bed I watched the third and final The Hobbit movie called The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group. This is a good beginning.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth