Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Tuesday 10-8-24 Dancing, Crafting & Games

 

Have a great Monday


We had a super day of having fun.

I started the day out by doing a little housework. 

 

Housework


 

Larry started on a new paper project. It's the time of the year to celebrate Halloween. Dreaming Tree released a new bundle for Halloween, Larry bought it. One of the designs is a jointed Dracula. It took him a while to choose what paper to use for it. He decided to use the same colors as the original design but he didn't have the patterned paper. He ended up creating one that he liked. Then he cut the pieces out for Dracula. Tomorrow he will start assembling Dracula.

I spent most of the day working on the diamond painting.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 28 minutes and 45 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group.

I attended Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A2 dance. Di and Terry were still in Germany so Ett McAtee covered for them. She called four tips to 7 participants. She did a great job calling for us. I had a good time dancing to Ett and with friends. 

 

Having fun with friends

After lunch I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour. 

 

Working out


 

Then I played some pinball games. I did the weekly challenge of Deadpool and got a new high score, which was 683,072,160. This put me in 5th place out of 24 participants. I played three other games, which were Attack From Mars, Cirqus Voltaire and James Bond 60th Anniversary. I had a fun afternoon playing pinball.



Deadpool new high score
 


Attack From Mars


Cirqus Voltaire


James Bond 60th Anniversary


In the evening we finished watching Moonflower Murders on PBS. It wasn't the best detective series I've watched. When Larry went to bed I watched Spider-Man 3. I ended up doing 17.000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth