Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Monday 10/7/24 Dancing, Diamond Painting & Games

 

Starting a new week


Today was beautiful with the high of 93. We starting to get back to our regular routine.

I started the day by attending Di Green and Terry McCain's Weekly C1 Dance. This week Di and Terry are in Germany hanging out with Monica so Ett McAtee covered for them. Ett called four tips of C1 to 8 participants. It was nice to be back dancing with friends. They were happy to see me. Ett did a great job of calling. The third tip she called a full square tip. A lot of us kept breaking down because she kept cutting out. It was a practice run and she will continue calling one tip of full square calls. I had fun dancing with friends.

 


 Dancing with friends
 
 
While I danced Larry did a couple of small projects. During our trip one of the screws in the dinette came out. Larry looked at it and saw, that it was striped out. Today he fixed the hinge. Years ago Larry mounted and wired our internet hotspot in a place where it could be easily plugged in and be easily removed. During our trip he decided he would rather have it plugged into out solar/lithium battery.
 
Larry's eyes have been getting worse, he is having troubles seeing clearly with his glasses so he made an appointment for an exam. After I finished dancing we went to town. We recycled the Minnie's oil and filter. We walked through Walmart to see if they had the salads we like, they still out. 
 
Then we went to his appointment. He had just seen the eye doctor last December and she did another exam. She found that his eyes had changed a lot, she was surprised how fast it happened. She couldn't find a reason for it but he got a new prescription.
 
Afterwards we went to lunch at Hat Creek Burger Company. We shared a pretzel burger and fries. I wasn't impressed, the burger was very bland. Then we went across the street to The Dollar Tree to buy bleach for our septic system.
 
When we got home Larry ordered a new pair of glasses. His tennis shoes were worn out so he ordered another pair.
 
Afterwards he played some pinball on the pinball cabinet. He didn't have a great day playing pinball on the cabinet. He decided maybe he would have a better day of pinball on the arcade cabinet. We hadn't used the cabinet in a long time. He played Cirqus Voltaire and had an excellent game, he became Grand Champion. Then he played a few poker games.
 
While Larry played games I worked out with the Synth Riders for an hour.
 
 
 
Working out
 
After working out I played games on both the pinball cabinet and arcade cabinet. On the pinball cabinet I played four games, which were Deadpool, Dirty Harry, Big Buck Hunter Pro and Fish Tales.
 

Big Buck Hunter Pro


Dirty Harry


Fish Tales


On the arcade cabinet I played three pinball games, three arcade games and two fruit/slot games. The pinball games were Cirqus Voltaire, Cactus Canyon and Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball. The arcade games were Pac-Man (score of 5210), Pengo (score of 2050) and Mappy (score of 3770). The fruit/slot games were Lotty Time and The Lord of the Rings.

 

Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball

 

Cactus Canyon


Cirqus Voltaire

 

Pac-Man

 

Pengo

 

Mappy


Lotty Time


The Lord of the Rings


I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. I did the event, which was Event: Experts Only Mini of 5 games. It took me 59 minutes and 33 seconds, which put me in 9th place in my group. 

I also started a new diamond painting, it was of roses.

 

New diamond painting of Roses


We got caught up with all of our YouTube videos. Afterwards we watched a new series on PBS called Moonflower Murders. It's a hard show to follow because it follows three stories in one. Afterwards I watched Spider-Man 2. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.


   
 
     



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth